Read this article to know about the Kilz Porch Patio Paint– Latex Floor Paint. All the relevant information related to this product by kilz is explained in detail such as
- Product Description:
- Features Of Kilz Deck Paint:
- Product Information:
- How to Apply:
Kilz Porch Patio Paint- Latex Floor Paint:
The kilz has been a marketing leader in the paint industry for the past 40 years. They are selling the best quality product that adds some value to the life of the peoples.
An Interior/Exterior Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint is a low luster enamel paint.
Many relevant features are available with this product. As it is a highly durable best deck paint, giving mild view resting film and much more explained below.
Well, talking about its size this product comes in One Gallon size. One gallon Size is enough to cover the area of 200-300 feet on a rough surface.
And covers 300-400 feet on a smooth surface.
The dimensions of the product are 6.6 x 6.6 x 7.7 inches.
This best porch paint product item weight is 10.7 pounds.
The 2 color options are available with this product such as:
- Slate Grey
Features of Kilz Deck Paint:
- Highly durable products provide protection from fading, cracking peeling of decks, and may conditions.
- An acrylic-based color. That offers an enamel low luster paint. Made for decks, porch, patio.
- Works well on both interiors as well as exterior.
- Gallon size available that covers area of 200-300 on rough and 300-400 on rough surfaces.
- A latex floor paint that gives the surface a new look and rejuvenates the floor.
- Easy to use the product and can be applied through brush and nap rollers.
The following are the information related to this deck paint and categorized as
This is a latex floor paint that provides protection from various conditions. Such conditions are fading, cracking, peeling of decks and etc.
It is a highly durable product and provides long-lasting protection. A great product for your furniture.
It also provides protection from various weather conditions or factors.
This product works fine on both interiors as well as exterior. However, this is generally made for decks, patio, porch, floors and etc.
After applying the paint, these surfaces get back to their original life.
Choosing a good color is a major factor for your deck. Because the color is the main thing that makes your surface beautiful.
The confusion is overcome as there are only two color options available with this product.
The colors are Silver/Grey and Slate Grey.
How To Apply:
These are general steps to be followed for using the paint
- Step 1- The surface should be clean before applying this product. Mix the paint well with a wooden stick before doing your paint job.
- Step 2- Use a high-quality nap roller of 3/8 to 1/2-inch. Or with a nylon/polyester brush with (.015 to .019-inch spray tip, 60 mesh filter).
- Step 3- Apply the paint carefully through instructions.
- Step 4- Dries to touch in 1 hour. Re-coat the surface in 4-6 hours.
For best results, apply at temperatures between 50°F – 90°F. Temperatures above 90°F may affect the application such as drying too fast.