Read this article to learn about the TotalBoat TotalTread Non-Skid Paint. Here is some information available for this best deck paint. And all the necessary required information such as
- Product Description:
- Features of DIY Non-Skid Paint:
- How To Apply:
TotalBoat TotalTread Non-Skid Paint:
The TotalBoat Total Tread Non-skid Deck Paint is the best deck paint. It is the ready-mixed, polyurethane, non-slip deck paint.
Shows you the best result through its quality of low sheen and tough appearance.
A highly durable product and gives the deck long-lasting protection.
Description of the product categorized below as further:
Talking about its size TotalBoat TotalTread gives you the two options. If you need a small area then go for a quarter size.
Otherwise, if you have to cover more area then gallon size is a better option.
There are two sizes available with this product such as
- Quarter size = 0.25 gallon
- 1 gallon i:e enough to cover the area up to 250-300 ft/gallon
This total boat paint weighs about 11.5 pounds.
The dimensions of the product are 6.5 x 6.5 x 7.5 inches. It comes in a rounded shape can.
Well choosing a color option for your deck is the most important thing. Because it is one of the major factors that give the surface a new decent look.
There are 4 color options available with this deck paint. All are categorized below
- Light Gray
Features of DIY Non-Skid paint:
- Made up of a unique formula. A polyurethane slip-resistant product comes with high durability.
- Ultraviolet rays protection product. Don’t fade, peel, or crack easily. Easy to use and clean. However, scrubbing doesn’t poor its quality while cleaning the deck.
- This non-skid paint for aluminum boats works fine on other boats as well.
- But it can be used on floors, stairs, cabins, swim platforms, hatches, gunwales and the area where it is sure of footing.
- Apply through rollers or brush. But it’s better to be mixed with a wooden stick before doing the paint job. It requires two coatings for a better finish and tough look.
- Application temperature is 50 F degree to 90 F degree/ 0-90%.
- A cheap boat deck paint.
How To Apply:
Painting over non-skid deck is not a tough work it doe not require any specialization.
All you need to do is just follow the instructions and work wisely.
- Check the label and read the instruction carefully. Before using the product mixed the product wisely with a wooden stick
- Apply through brush or roller. You can learn the techniques by watching tutorial videos on youtube
- Use double coating for a better finish and tough appearance
These are certain precautions to be followed before using this no-skid deck paint home depot.
It is better to use gloves and other safety measures.
Read the safety label mentioned in the product. Then use the product accordingly.